Rockley Park Holiday Park
This fun-packed park is located on Poole Harbour, right next to a wonderful nature reserve
If you’re looking for a seaside getaway where you can try new experiences and learn new things, Rockley Park Holiday Park is the place for you. With our very own sailing school and water sports centre, indoor and outdoor pools linked by a SplashZone, and a climbing wall to have a go on, you already know that there’s plenty of excitement just waiting for you.
But it doesn’t have to be full on thrills every minute of the day – our luxury spa right here on park, plus the beauty of Poole Harbour and Ham Common mean you can also enjoy some much deserved rest and relaxation.
2017 AA Holiday Park of the Year
2017 Dorset Tourism Awards Holiday Park of the Year
2016 Dorst Tourism Awards Silver
5 in 5 Hedgerows
AA 5 Gold Pennant
Visit England 5* Holiday Park.
New Bus Route for Summer
From Saturday 25th May, the Breezer 60 will be extended to Poole Quay and Rockley Park replacing the existing 152 route.
This change will now provide a direct connection between Rockley Park, Lower Hamworthy, Poole Quay, Poole, Lilliput and Sandbanks. The service will be mostly operated by open-top buses during the summer providing spectacular views of Poole's stunning beaches and scenery.
The route will also see an additional evening journey in each direction allowing you to travel later into the afternoon and evening.
Journeys from Rockley Park to Sandbanks will additionally serve Poole Quay giving you special views of the marina and boats that dock at this historical port.
|Opening Dates (15 Mar 2019 - 4 Nov 2019)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good563
- MichelleB9253Medway, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyShort breakFriday, 11th October 2019Lovely site. Plenty to do for all ages. Staff friendly and helpful. Accommodation was great Facilities on site were good. Entertainment was good. Onsite shop catered well Restaurant and take... Read full review
- joviestarTrip Type:FamilyWeekend breakSunday, 13th October 2019State at 28 purbeck. Caravan was spotless . It rained all day sat and there isn't much to do in the pak when it rains apart from the pool. Went to tower park soft play . Super expensive. Would... Read full review
- buib7Hastings, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyShort breakMonday, 14th October 2019Fri to Mon in a newer 2019 3 bed van. Well worth paying the upgrade to get this, as it was spacious, clean & had all the mod cons you need (& the heating was great)! The indoor pool is good, but... Read full review
- 5 AA Pennants Holiday Park
- 5 Visit England Stars Holiday Park