Rockley Park Holiday Park
This fun-packed park is located on Poole Harbour, right next to a wonderful nature reserve
If you’re looking for a seaside getaway where you can try new experiences and learn new things, Rockley Park Holiday Park is the place for you. With our very own sailing school and water sports centre, indoor and outdoor pools linked by a SplashZone, and a climbing wall to have a go on, you already know that there’s plenty of excitement just waiting for you.
But it doesn’t have to be full on thrills every minute of the day – our luxury spa right here on park, plus the beauty of Poole Harbour and Ham Common mean you can also enjoy some much deserved rest and relaxation.
2017 AA Holiday Park of the Year
2017 Dorset Tourism Awards Holiday Park of the Year
2016 Dorst Tourism Awards Silver
5 in 5 Hedgerows
AA 5 Gold Pennant
Visit England 5* Holiday Park.
New Bus Route for Summer
From Saturday 25th May, the Breezer 60 will be extended to Poole Quay and Rockley Park replacing the existing 152 route.
This change will now provide a direct connection between Rockley Park, Lower Hamworthy, Poole Quay, Poole, Lilliput and Sandbanks. The service will be mostly operated by open-top buses during the summer providing spectacular views of Poole's stunning beaches and scenery.
The route will also see an additional evening journey in each direction allowing you to travel later into the afternoon and evening.
Journeys from Rockley Park to Sandbanks will additionally serve Poole Quay giving you special views of the marina and boats that dock at this historical port.
- 48 Hour guide to dorset
|2019 Opening Dates (15 Mar 2019 - 12 Mar 2020)|
|2020 Opening Dates (13 Mar 2020 - 2 Nov 2020)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good568
- RachGee89Minster, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat parkWednesday, 6th November 2019Came here with family on holiday in june this year, lots to do on site and nearby. Entertainment was great and park and caravan was very clean. Would definatley reccommend to anyone staying at a... Read full review
- XxxxxxxxxxcxxxxxxxxTrip Type:Family72 harbour viewFriday, 8th November 2019We stayed in this cabin in August this year , I found it on your website , we paid 1100 for the week , we have stayed many times at rockley park and I have booked a few times through your website... Read full review
- JK627851Birmingham, United KingdomPerfect Start to HoneymoonThursday, 21st November 2019We stayed here the week after our wedding before we jetted off to Lanzarote and still struggle to decide which was the better week! The caravan was fantastic and modern. Felt like it was brand new... Read full review
- 5 AA Pennants
- 5 Visit England Stars Holiday Park
- David Bellamy Awards David Bellamy Conservation Award (Gold) 2018
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2018
- Visit England Cyclists Welcome 2018
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2018
- Visit England Families Welcome 2018