Book directly with us and get £10 off each day!
The double bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms are well equipped with Freeview TV and wifi as well as tea and coffee making facilities make an ideal base for couples wanting to explore the area and spend time on the beach.
Within a stones throw of the harbour with a level walk to the beach and harbour as well as the local pubs and restaurants catering for all tastes. An ideal base for water sports in Christchurch Harbour, outings to the local beaches and quay, day trips to the New Forest and Bournemouth. Interesting walks along the beach to Highcliffe, to Stanpit Marsh, a local nature reserve, to Mudeford Quay, over to Hengistbury Head and along the promenade to Bournemouth. The local ferry runs from Mudeford Quay to Mudeford Sand Spit where the famous beach huts are and from there you can catch a ferry through the harbour and up the river to Christchurch.
Ample off road parking and secure storage. We regret we cannot admit pets in our non-smoking home. Avon Breeze is close to the bus stop with links to the New Forest Bus Tours.
If you book directly with us we take £10 off each day.
Please contact Sally and Jeremy on 07896 128026 or 01425 279102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, there is a minimum of 2 nights per booking.
Avon Breeze are an AA 4 Star B&B, we also have a silver award and a breakfast award.
|Open from Easter to late October. (31 Mar 2020 - 31 Oct 2020)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good4
- Ann TYeovil, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA very enjoyable stay!Sunday, 30th September 2018Sally and Jeremy couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful. They offered us lots of information and advice on where to go to look around the local area. The room was lovely, very clean and... Read full review
- globetrotter__12399englandTrip Type:CouplesWonderful time!Monday, 10th June 2019Just returned from a wonderful two night stay at Avon Breeze. We were made to feel very welcome throughout our stay. Sally and Jeremy were extremely friendly and took good care of us at breakfast... Read full review
- Carol WBrilliant very warm welcomeMonday, 16th September 2019We really enjoyed our stay with Sally and Jeremy they made us feel so welcome. The room was clean and comfortable wish we could take the bed home it was so cosy. Breakfast was served in the... Read full review
- 4 AA Stars
- Visit England Silver 2019
- Visit England Breakfast 2019