With magnificent panoramic views across the bay, the chic Cottonwood Boutique Hotel has a superb cliff-top location. It offers a sun terrace, and an on-site restaurant serving locally sourced fresh ingredients. Free parking is available on site and free Wi-Fi is available in some rooms and all public areas.
The boutique hotel has 29 stylish rooms with tea/coffee making facilities, a TV and a hairdryer. Many rooms overlook the bay, and all have a private modern bathroom.
The stylish Bar Vista, with its sunny terrace and garden, provides contemporary brasserie food all day. The Garden Restaurant offers refined and elegant dining using local, fresh ingredients from one of Dorset’s leading chefs.
Guests can enjoy a range of beauty treatments in the on-site beauty parlour Beauty Essence, as well as live entertainment in the Bar Vista.
The Cottonwood Boutique is located a 15-minute walk from the centre of Bournemouth.
Tel: +44 (0)1202 553183
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- Wedding Venue
- Seafront - Cliff top location just a couple of minutes walk from Zig -zag
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Kids under 12 years old can benefit from all kiddie discounts
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available - Just let us know what you need and we will help you!
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - It's free for our guests and on first come first served basis. if the car park is full you can use the car park of our sister hotel next door.
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Beauty Essence parlor is available on site. To arrange a treatment please call our Reception Team
- Outdoor pool - The outdoor pool is opened from April - September at the Ocean View Hotel next door
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- All major credit cards accepted
- Delta accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Free View TV
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing Facilities
- Non smoking rooms available - All our rooms are non smoking.
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Beach within 100m
- Event venue
- Family Friendly
- Gay friendly
- Ironing Facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Near coastal path
- Open all year
- Sea Views
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given)
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Hungarian spoken
- Polish spoken
- Spanish spoken
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Leave M27 at jct 1, A31 to Ringwood and take A338 into Bournemouth. Follow signs for East Cliff.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double||£60.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Sea View Double||£80.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Sea View Twin||£80.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Single||£50.00 per person (breakfast included)|
|Twin||£60.00 per person (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms online