The Queens is a privately owned hotel situated in the heart of Bournemouth, only a short walk away from the busy town centre where you can find the Bournemouth International Centre (BIC), the Pavilion Theatre, family friendly pubs and restaurants that cater for all tastes. We are a few minutes’ walk from Bournemouth’s Blue Flag, golden, sandy beaches and Bournemouth’s famous pier.
Our 109 en suite bedrooms and deluxe suites have been imaginatively decorated to be comfortable and welcoming. Please note that we are unable to accept Single Sex Groups such as Stag or Hen Parties.
The Queens Hotel also benefits from a large complimentary car park for our guests and has wireless internet facilities in all bedrooms and public areas.
The award winning and luxuriously decorated Queens Restaurant can seat up to 220 guests with comfort, each one being able to savour and enjoy the imaginative menus we have to offer. Many dishes using local fresh produce are prepared superbly to the highest standard and quality by our Executive Chef, which are all enhanced with a superb selection of hand picked wines from around the world.
The Garden Room lounge and bar possesses a charming a relaxing ethos, accompanied by a splendid choice of wines, beers and spirits. This then leads through to our garden, where you can enjoy the sun and the liquid delights of our bar.
Guests can enjoy our “Queensbury” indoor leisure complex with its own large and inviting swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, children’s paddling pool and gymnasium.
We can also offer a whole range of Beauty Treatments in our Day Spa and Beauty Clinic "Forever Grogeous from tanning and manicures to massages and Non surgical facelifts.. everything to help you look and feel your very best!.
With 9 dedicated air-conditioned conference and banqueting rooms (the largest of which can seat up to 350 guests), whether it be a Masonic Lodge or a Ladies festival, we have a fully experienced support team who understand the dynamics and management of Conferences and banqueting.
The Queens Hotel also boasts a civil licence for weddings so is the ideal setting for an entire days celebration from the ceremony, the wedding breakfast all the way to evening reception. Our flexible wedding packages mean we can help you with as little or as much as you need and with award winning cuisine and totally passionate customer service – we will leave you with happy memories for ever more.
Tel: +44 (0)1202 554415
Fax: +44 (0)1202 294810
- Accept Children over 7
- Wedding Venue
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children - Highchairs, cots.
- Food/bottle warming available
- Special meal times for children - High Tea can be arranged from 5.30pm. Please see reception upon arrival.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - 60 Spaces available on a first come first serve basis. We are unable to reserve spaces.
- On site parking
- Access to golf course - Local courses available for booking.
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - By appointment
- Indoor pool
- Spa bath
- Spa Treatments
- Swimming pool - Indoor club
- Additional meal details - Vegan
- Cater for vegetarians
- Half board supplement (£) - £18.50 per person supplement for dinner.
- Room service -
- Serve breakfast - 0730-0915
- Serve evening meal - 1900-2030
- Serve lunch - 1230-1400 - Lounge Menu available in Bar Area.
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available - Our 4 Poster Room has a £40.00 per night supplement charge.
- Free View TV
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service - To go at 8am and be back by 5pm at the dry cleaners
- Accept coach parties - We do not accept single sex parties.
- Available for wedding receptions - 2 function rooms with private bars, catering from 50-150.
- Beach within 2km
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Fax/Photocopier/Secretarial facilities by request
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gay friendly
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Near coastal path
- Night porter
- Open all year
- Pets accepted - Charge of £10 per day for dogs, excludes guide dogs.
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Public telephone
- Regular evening entertainment - Subject to Hotel numbers.
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Christmas/New Year Programme
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Masonic weekend festivals - arrive Friday and depart Sunday. Dedicated banqueting suites with weekend packages, including music, photographers and master of ceremonies, catering from 50-200 people.
- Mobile Phone Reception
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Upgrade given whenever possible. Rooms not allocated near any fire exits.
- French spoken
- Latvian spoken
- Polish spoken
- Portuguese spoken
- Russian spoken
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Free accommodation for coach driver
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
- Out of Hours Visits
From M27 to Ringwood to A338 into centre of Bournemouth and follow signs to East Cliff.
Public Transport Directions
From Bournemouth - 1.5 miles
From Bournemouth Central take Holdenhurst Road following signs to Lansdowne. At Lansdowne take Meyrick Road towards seafront. Queen's Hotel is situated on Meyrick Road, 50yds from seafront.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||from £55.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double en suite (sgl occ)||from £55.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||from £40.00 to £85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||from £55.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Twin en suite (sgl occ)||from £55.00 to £189.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.