Our clean warm and friendly accommodation provides outstanding value. All the rooms have been decorated and furnished to a high standard and have 23” flat screen TV’s into all the double and family bed rooms.
They also have generous tea and coffee trays, hair dryers and little extras that we know you will like. We have a guests lounge with leather suites to relax in with books, magazines and papers.
We offer an irresistible choice of breakfasts, prepared and cooked only to order every morning in the light and airy dining room, which overlooks the garden. With only 8 en-suite bedrooms you can be sure of the care and attention we offer to everyone, here at the Cremona Hotel.
Bournemouth’s cosmopolitan Centre, a shopper’s paradise, fantastic award winning beaches are only a few minutes’ walk away so are the fine restaurants, bars, clubs, parks and gardens.
The Bournemouth International Centre and Pavilion offer first class entertainment through out the year are only a stroll away. For more information about us or what Bournemouth can offer you for business or pleasure, please call.
- 4 AA Stars Guest Accommodation
- 4 Visit England Stars Guest Accommodation
Tel: +44 (0)1202 290035
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Off site parking
- Cycle hire
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Special diets catered for.
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available - Non smoking through out
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Beach within 2km
- Central heating throughout
- Currency exchange service
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Open all year
- Sea Views
- Separate guests' lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Mobile Phone Reception
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Punjabi spoken
The Hotel can be found from the Wessex Way:
From St Michaels Roundabout 2nd exit onto DURLEY CHINE ROAD.
Follow the road until the next roundabout, take the 1st exit off onto Well Hill Road
The 2nd turning on the left is St Michaels Road.
We are at the end of the road follow the one way signs…
Public Transport Directions
A taxi from the Bournemouth Train and Bus station near to St Pauls Road
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||from £50.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family 3 en-suite||from £80.00 to £120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family 4 en-suite||from £80.00 to £120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single en-suite||from £25.00 to £40.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en-suite||from £50.00 to £80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- = Confirmed Availability, properties offering instantly bookable, guaranteed availability
- = Unconfirmed Availability, properties offering availability that needs to be checked with the provider before a firm booking can be made. This can be carried out online.
- = Room Also Sold As
- = Room/Unit Available, but cannot be the first night
- = Room/Unit Not Available
- = Availability unknown please ring 0845 051 1700
- = Price Per room (breakfast included)