The Carrington House Hotel is situated on a quiet tree lined avenue on the East Cliff of Bournemouth, close to the town centre and all Bournemouth’s top attractions. The hotel is close to both the railway and coach station and is only a twenty-minute drive from Bournemouth airport.
Mortimer’s Restaurant offers a relaxed informal atmosphere to enjoy dinner, alternatively the King’s Bar serves a mouth-watering selection of light meals and snacks. The hotel’s lounges provide a comfortable place to relax and unwind.
The hotel is a great choice for families and groups of friends, and has 145 en-suite bedrooms including standard and premier rooms and 42 purpose built family rooms. Additional facilities include indoor heated swimming pool, garden, table tennis, table football and free parking for 85 cars. Please be advised that the Hotel does not accept single sex parties
Tel: +44 (0)871 221 0245
- Accept Children over 7
- Wedding Venue
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Facilities for the Disabled
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Accept children all ages
- Children's play area
- Facilities for children - Indoor play area.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - 100 spaces - free.
- Indoor pool
- Additional meal details - Any
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Min-Fri, 07:00-09:30, Sat, Sun, 08:00-10:00.
- Serve evening meal - Table d'hote, 19:00-21:30
- Serve lunch - Lounge bar menu only.
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions - For 10-400 guests.
- Broadband Internet Access
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Gay friendly
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Mobile Phone Reception
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
Travel & Trade
- Free accommodation for coach driver
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Room/unit allocations available
A31 following signs to Bournemouth. At Ringwood take A338 due south to Bournemouth. Turn left at 1st roundabout following signs to the station, straight over next roundabout, 1st left into Knyveton Road.
Public Transport Directions
From Bournemouth - 1 miles
Regular buses available
Walking distance to train station and coach station
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||£80.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||£120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.